Product Marketing Manager - San Francisco
- California St, San Francisco, CA, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR.COM
TALENTXFACTOR.COM Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment for top tier VC funded opportunities in Tech. Please review our opportunities and feel free to reach out - we look forward to working with you.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Network Monitoring Cloud Scale Data
JOB TITLE(s): Product Marketing Manager
You'll be part of the Product Marketing team responsible for our product go-to-market including strategy, messaging and positioning, competitive differentiation, launching products, and field enablement. As the buyer expert, you will engage in deep dialog with customers to develop compelling narratives, thought leadership content, and persuasive sales pitches.
- Produce buyer personas, messaging and positioning, lead product launches, and support integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop value propositions that differentiate our client, winning the hearts and minds of analysts, stakeholders, and their organizations.
- Produce exceptional externally-facing content, including thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars, datasheets, and solution guides.
- Coordinate with the product, sales, and customer success teams to craft compelling stories.
- Enable our sales teams on how to sell our products and grow the business.
- Speak at events and conferences
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in network-related high-tech SaaS companies.
- Knowledge of modern network infrastructures - Internet, edge, WAN/SD-WAN, cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid cloud.
- Strong understanding of routing protocols and related technologies.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution.
- Creative, collaborative thinker who can generate innovative marketing ideas and work cross-functionally.
- Data-driven strategic problem solver with exceptional communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA is a plus.
Talentxfactor, Inc. works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.