Senior Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales) - DC/Virginia/NYC
- DC Village Ln SW, Washington, DC 20032, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Mobile/Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Wireless, Networking, Security, Archiving, Storage and Mobility worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Kubernetes
REPORTS TO: Chief Architect
JOB TITLE(s): Senior Solutions Architect
Our Client is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect (Presales) to act as a trusted technical advisor for all their prospects and clients.
- Working alongside a highly motivated sales team focused on helping prospects modernize their software development pipelines
- Creating compelling demonstrations for our client that address the technical and business needs of the customer/prospect
- Educating customers/prospects of the value proposition of our client
- Guide the technical evaluation of our Clients’ by conducting POCs (Proof of Concepts) based on agreed upon success criteria
- Work together with the Sales team to create and execute a successful sales strategy to meet revenue objectives
- Participating and supporting our growing open source community
- Helping train and onboard sales reps on our Clients’ technology and the wider DevSecOps eco-system'
- Working alongside product marketing to help develop and position effective messaging
- Working closely with our growing list of key strategic and channel partners, supporting them in their enablement and go-to-market initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of competing and complementary technologies
- 3 years + experience of engaging with directly with prospects, customer and clients either in a sales or consulting capacity
- Comfortability presenting advanced technology concepts to C-level executives
- Hands-on experience working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift)
- Strong knowledge of DevSecOps practices, tools, and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Application and Container Security knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with working for an Open-Source company and understands how to engage a user community
- Previous software development experience
- Based in Northern Virginia, D.C.
- Experience in working for a start-up
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.