Enterprise Sales Executive - TOLA
- NW 1st St, Oklahoma City, OK 73127, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Mobile/Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Wireless, Networking, Security, Archiving, Storage and Mobility worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Networking
REPORTING TO: VP of Presales
JOB TITLE(s): Senior Systems Engineer
The primary responsibility for Regional Sales Executive is to acquire new customers in the enterprise cyber security and risk management space working from a targeted list of named accounts. Candidates must have a strong track record in penetrating / closing new accounts, planning and managing territory resources, leveraging channel partners and exceeding revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with enterprise accounts and have a proven track record of exceeding targets. The individual should be able to demonstrate experience in running complex, solution based sales campaigns with large corporations.
- Territory and account planning
- Networking into accounts
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with senior level executives
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets by acquiring new customers
- Work closely with field marketing and channel to build pipeline
- Close deals directly and/or with partners
- Responsible for accurately updating Salesforce.com
- Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure alignment and integration of sales and channel strategies, projects and programs for successful implementation and execution
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the high technology industry
- Experience using Salesforce.com to manage the sales cycle and forecast
- Training in a major sales methodology such as Target Account Selling
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to identify, present, qualify and close 6-7 figure sales opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed bookings and revenue targets consistently year over year
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Excellent reputation in the market & region
- Ability to identify key decision makers and work at the “C” level
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team with Pre-sales, Implementation Consultants, Channel Managers, Technical Support Engineers, Technical Account Managers, Customer Success and Sales Support/Operations
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.