Professional Service Engineer
- San Francisco Bay Trail, San Francisco, CA, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Mobile/Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Wireless, Networking, Security, Archiving, Storage and Mobility worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Networking
FUNDING: 11+ M
Looking for Customer Support Engineer to provide technical support to customers and partners.
Successful candidates will work as part of a very focused and expert team that rolls out formal network analysis and verification software products to eliminate change-induced outages and breaches in complex networks.
• Provide feedback to product management and engineering for improving features, functionality, and usage that can result in increased performance.
• Perform consultative and hands-on work with customers during post-sales deployments.
• Document design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers for the networks they support.
- Advanced Routing Protocols & Technologies
- Carrier-class Routers and Technologies
- Traffic Engineering
- College degree (Bachelors or higher); technical degree preferred
- 6 to 8 years experience with Service Provider network design and support
- Experience in operating a large scale WAN environment utilizing BGP, RSVP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
- Experience and knowledge of BGP and Internet Routing Policies
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP (both IPv4/IPv6)
- Extensive knowledge of both Cisco IOS/IOS-XR and JUNOS
- Advanced Network Certifications
- Ability to script using PERL/Python/Shell a plus
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.