Senior Sales Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Mobile/Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Wireless, Networking, Security, Archiving, Storage and Mobility worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Networking
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you’ll help our large enterprise prospects understand the security and operational benefits of our SaaS solution as you become a trusted advisor. You will be supporting deployments in the field for our IoT security analytics platform. The Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for providing a high-touch technical sales experience for prospects.
· Partner with sales to present the platform
· Develop and deliver compelling product demos and proofs of concept
· Provide technical sales support in acquiring new customers
· Develop a trusted partner relationship with customer executive sponsors and key stakeholders, and help navigate the complex buying cycles typical of six and seven figure security purchases
· 5+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer selling into large enterprises with a minimum of 2 years selling Security Solutions.
· Experience in pre-sales for one of the following technologies: IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP, Encryption, Access Management, Authentication, NGFW, Advanced Threat Detection or similar.
· Previous sales of SaaS solutions a plus
· Ability to get into the weeds as to how we solve problems and create a value proposition.
· Must be comfortable communicating over the phone, in-person, and in writing (including SOWs & RFPs).
· Technical expertise in networking, security and wireless concepts.
· Strong communication, listening, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills to interact with developers, IT, architects, and end users
· Experience presenting to the CIO, CISO, CSO, CTO of large organizations
· Thorough understanding of the current security solutions landscape
· Comfort with the technical drivers behind a platform purchase, enough to “own” initial conversations with technical leaders, and ability to clearly tie the value of a platform back to customer needs
· Desire to keep updated on product and industry knowledge
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.