- 1107 E Marshall Ave, Longview, TX 75601, USA
At Wellness Pointe, everyone will receive an exceptional quality of care. The center has expanded into a multifaceted clinic that offers obstetrics, pediatrics, general medicine, family planning, and dentistry. Some of the other services offered by our well qualified staff include education, intervention, and management of the many social issues that impact our community. Everyone is treated in complete confidence. Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance is accepted.
The Courier assist in the movement of all incoming and outgoing supplies, mail, and documents to various Wellness Pointe locations. The Courier is also responsible for daily post office and bank runs.
- Assists in the receiving, storing, and distribution of all supplies, mail, and documents.
- Retrieves, sorts, and delivers mail to appropriate departments
- Gathers deposits from various locations and makes daily bank runs
- Collects and distributes interoffice mail and medical records
- Carries out other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have good reading, writing and communication skills
- Requires a valid Texas Driver's License, appropriate driving record, and auto liability insurance that meets the minimum required by the State of Texas
- Must have reliable transportation
- Mental and physical health sufficient to meet the demands of the position (must be able to lift 50 pounds)
- Superior organization and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated human relation and effective communication skills
- The ability work independently and effectively under pressure
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
Wellness Pointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.