Nurse Practitioner- Pediatric
- 1107 E Marshall Ave, Longview, TX 75601, USA
At Wellness Pointe, everyone will receive an exceptional quality of care. The center has expanded into a multifaceted clinic that offers obstetrics, pediatrics, general medicine, family planning, behavioral health, dentistry and vision. Some of the other services offered by our well qualified staff include education, intervention, and management of the many social issues that impact our community. Everyone is treated in complete confidence. Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance is accepted.
The Nurse Practitioner will primarily provide health care services to pediatric/adolescent patients. This includes patient examination, comprehensive physical examinations and compiles patient medical data including health history and results of physical examination.
- Licensure to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas
- Nationally certified as a Nurse Practitioner as required under State law
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioner with pedi/adolescent experience
- Mental and physical health sufficient to meet the demands of the position
- Must be able to adhere to all client related policies and procedures including confidentiality
Wellness Pointe is an Equal Opportunity, 'Veteran Friendly' Employer.