- 1107 E Marshall Ave, Longview, TX 75601, USA
At Wellness Pointe, everyone will receive an exceptional quality of care. The center has expanded into a multifaceted clinic that offers obstetrics, pediatrics, general medicine, family planning, and dentistry. Some of the other services offered by our well qualified staff include education, intervention, and management of the many social issues that impact our community. Everyone is treated in complete confidence. Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance is accepted.
In this position the referral clerk schedules referral appointments for patients and fulfills requests for information on physicians and services.
•Maintain patient referral log in line with Physician's direction/ track and maintain patient appointment follow-through.
• Ensure referral and booking management is carried out in agreement with company rules and regulations.
• Schedules referral appointments for patients and fulfills requests for information on physicians and services.
• Carries out other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years related medical office experience.(preferred)
•Previous Windows experience required to master proprietary software for scheduling and database management.
•Previous administrative experience to include data entry, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet skills.
• Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
•The ability to work independently and effectively under pressure.
• Demonstrated human relation and effective communication skills also required.
• Superior organizational and problem solving skills
Wellness Pointe is an Equal Opportunity, 'Veteran Friendly' Employer.