Accounting Specialist- AR
- 1107 E Marshall Ave, Longview, TX 75601, USA
At Wellness Pointe, everyone will receive an exceptional quality of care. The center has expanded into a multifaceted clinic that offers obstetrics, pediatrics, general medicine, family planning, and dentistry. Some of the other services offered by our well qualified staff include education, intervention, and management of the many social issues that impact our community. Everyone is treated in complete confidence. Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance is accepted.
The Accounting Specialist will perform a variety of accounting duties that range in level of complexity from general accounting duties such as managing receivables to more complex duties such as reconciling the general ledger accounts as well as multiple bank accounts. This position will report to the Controller.
• Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field, plus three years of accounting experience.
• Mental and physical health sufficient to meet the demands of the position.
• Must be able to adhere to all client related policies and procedures including confidentiality.
• Requires a valid Texas Driver’s License, appropriate driving record and auto liability
insurance that meets the minimum required by State of Texas statute.
• Familiar with basic principles of accounting (audits, reporting, GL account entry/maintenance, etc...)
• Knowledge of electronic accounting software (Mas90 preferred)
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
• Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
• The ability to work independently and effectively under pressure.
• Demonstrated human relation and effective communication skills also required.
• Superior organizational and problem s
Wellness Pointe is an Equal Opportunity, 'Veteran Friendly' Employer.