- 1107 E Marshall Ave, Longview, TX 75601, USA
At Wellness Pointe, everyone will receive an exceptional quality of care. The center has expanded into a multifaceted clinic that offers obstetrics, pediatrics, general medicine, family planning, and dentistry. Some of the other services offered by our well qualified staff include education, intervention, and management of the many social issues that impact our community. Everyone is treated in complete confidence. Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance is accepted.
The IT Director is in charge of the information technology at the center. Responsible for the procurement, implementation, and maintenance of telecommunications, practice management, and electronic health records systems, also oversees IT support staff and vendors, and interfaces with the Health Records Administrator and department.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (IT- related); Masters degree preferred.
• Knowledge in Centricity and SQL required.
• Knowledge in network architecture and information systems interfaces required.
• Five (5) years progressive experience working in a managerial capacity.
• Management skills to successfully perform the planning, directing, reporting and administrative responsibilities of this position.
• Requires a valid Texas Driver's License, appropriate driving record and auto
liability insurance that meets the minimum required by State of Texas statute.
Wellness Pointe is an Equal Opportunity, 'Veteran Friendly' Employer.