Quality Assurance Coordinator
- 1107 E Marshall Ave, Longview, TX 75601, USA
At Wellness Pointe, everyone will receive an exceptional quality of care. The center has expanded into a multifaceted clinic that offers obstetrics, pediatrics, general medicine, family planning, and dentistry. Some of the other services offered by our well qualified staff include education, intervention, and management of the many social issues that impact our community. Everyone is treated in complete confidence. Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance is accepted.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will assist with planning and implementation of the Compliance and Performance Improvement (CPI) program for Wellness Pointe, with particular emphasis on quality assurance and performance improvement. Additionally, the position will have responsibility for coordinating and implementing all activities related to Patient Centered Medical Home recognition (PCMH).
• Coordinates and follows up with CPI Committee members, health system management, and staff to ensure the regular conduct of Compliance and Performance Improvement Annual Plan activities and related tests of change, to include patient experience surveys, ongoing record reviews, clinical outcomes indicators, etc.
• Coordinates staff quality education activities and improvement process training.
• Coordinates patient experience improvement activities, including responding to patient/client complaints, measuring customer satisfaction, engaging consumers in improvement activities, and related customer service matters.
• Coordinates and train center staff on the required elements of PCMH model
• Assists in report preparation and submission, including UDS, BPR and F-PAR reporting.
• Assists with planning and implementation of special projects and initiatives as requested.
• May attend Board meetings as requested.
Bachelor's degree in health care administration, business administration or a related field plus one to three years in a compliance/quality improvement role.
• Experience within a health care environment preferred.
• Mental and physical health sufficient to meet the demands of the position.
• Requires a valid Texas Driver's License, appropriate driving record and auto liability
insurance that meets the minimum required by State of Texas statute.
Wellness Pointe is an Equal Opportunity, 'Veteran Friendly' Employer.