NFP Administrative Assistant - Part Time
- 501 Pine Tree Rd., Longview, TX, us
At Wellness Pointe, everyone will receive an exceptional quality of care. The center has expanded into a multifaceted clinic that offers obstetrics, pediatrics, general medicine, family planning, and dentistry. Some of the other services offered by our well qualified staff include education, intervention, and management of the many social issues that impact our community. Everyone is treated in complete confidence. Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance is accepted.
This position provides clerical, data entry, and general support to Nurse-Family Partnership agencies. The position will report to the NFP nurse supervisor.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Typically requires one (1) year experience in an office/administrative environment
• Requires a valid Texas Driver's License, appropriate driving record and auto
liability insurance that meets the minimum required by State of Texas statute.
• Mental and physical health sufficient to meet the demands of the position.
• Must be able to adhere to all client related policies and procedures
• Bilingual English/Spanish speaking preferred.
Wellness Pointe is an Equal Opportunity, 'Veteran Friendly' Employer.