Reservation Center Specialist
- 1107 E Marshall Ave, Longview, TX 75601, USA
At Wellness Pointe, everyone will receive an exceptional quality of care. The center has expanded into a multifaceted clinic that offers obstetrics, pediatrics, general medicine, family planning, and dentistry. Some of the other services offered by our well qualified staff include education, intervention, and management of the many social issues that impact our community. Everyone is treated in complete confidence. Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance is accepted.
In this role, the Reservation Center Specialist will obtain demographic, insurance, and medical information while maintaing patient satisfaction and a good image for the company. Effectively completes a variety of goal-oriented departmental tasks that will require adaptability, attention to detail and efficiency.
• Interviews patients to obtain demographic and insurance information necessary for medical record identification and bill processing.
• Scheduling patients into applicable medical appointments
• Transferring patient calls to appropriate departments
• May create and run miscellaneous reports as directed by the Reservation Center Lead
• Inputs patient registration information into computer system and verifies accuracy of data entered.
• Discusses financial arrangements with incoming patients and/or family members and explains billing and collections policies.
• Verify patient insurance coverage and obtain and track authorizations for procedures to be performed.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Administrative work experience.
• Bilingual ( English and Spanish)
• Requires a valid Texas Driver's License, appropriate driving record and auto
liability insurance that meets the minimum required by State of Texas statute.
• Mental and physical health sufficient to meet the demands of the position.
• Must be able to adhere to all client related policies and procedures
Wellness Pointe is an Equal Opportunity, 'Veteran Friendly' Employer.