Human Resources Specialist
- 1107 E Marshall Ave, Longview, TX 75601, USA
At Wellness Pointe, everyone will receive an exceptional quality of care. The center has expanded into a multifaceted clinic that offers obstetrics, pediatrics, general medicine, family planning, and dentistry. Some of the other services offered by our well qualified staff include education, intervention, and management of the many social issues that impact our community. Everyone is treated in complete confidence. Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance is accepted.
The HR Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support and performing a variety of technical Human Resources functions. These functions include preparing and maintaining employment records and other human resources documentation, distributing human resources communications as appropriate, and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by Management.
• Requires High school diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
• Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers/employees.
• Minimum 1 year administrative/data entry experience preferred
• Requires basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions
• Requires a valid Texas Driver's License, appropriate driving record and auto liability insurance that meets the minimum required by State of Texas statute.
• Mental and physical health sufficient to meet the demands of the position.
• Understanding of HR processes and procedures.
• Requires knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and data base software
• Draws meaningful conclusions/make recommendations for action at individual, unit, and function level.
• Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
•The ability to work independently and effectively under pressure.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Demonstrated human relation and effective communication skills also required.
• Superior organizational and problem solving skills.
Wellness Pointe is an Equal Opportunity, 'Veteran Friendly' Employer.