Accounting Administrative Assistant
- 1125, 25 E Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
Real estate research firm with a small, unstructured, but deadline-driven environment is seeking an Accounting Administrative Assistant. The company focuses primarily on real estate appraisals and property tax work. They are located near the intersection of Lake St and North Michigan Ave.
This is an administrative/clerical position that also serves as a mini-office manager. It will require heavy typing and production, A/P, writing checks and light bookkeeping in QuickBooks, tracking emails, serving as a client contact and answering the phones. This individual will also responsible for communicating with IT Staff.
- Tracking of requests
- Perform accounting, billing, and collections duties
- Typing reports, working in Excel and Access, processing bimonthly bill pay in QuickBooks, and filing bills
- Keeping track of job listings
- Invoicing and creating monthly reports
- Must be able to work overtime of 5-15 hours per week during busy season
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and QuickBooks (flex)
- Fast and accurate typing abilities
- Can interact with different personalities
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
This position is full-time and direct hire. The hours are 9-5 Monday through Friday with some overtime. The company offers full benefits.