Packaging Development Specialist
- Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria
WACOT is all about making the most of opportunities. We are a part of TGI Group well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. We started in Nigeria more than 20 years ago and today our ambition to build strong and sustainable businesses for the benefit of all our stakeholders continues to grow.
- Developing packaging material specifications and appropriate QA/QC test methods
- Manage major projects on all packaging requirements to meet agreed launch dates and packaging development budgets across assigned product category
- Improving existing and developing new packaging to meet requirements
- Identifying and advising on suitable substrates for food products packaging
- Drive projects in both new product development as well as assessing margin improvements on current packaging
- Seek out innovative options for ongoing and new packaging projects
- Assess, audit and facilitate approval of new and current packaging material
- Develop operational Bills of Materials (BOM) for all new packaging specifications and packaging material changes.
- First Degree in Chemical/Polymer Engineering
- Member, Institute of Packaging, UK/ Member, Nigerian Institute of Packaging
- M.Sc./MBA, ISO Training- QMS, Project Management an added advantage
- Hands on experience, 4 years minimum