- Sagamu, Sagamu, Ogun State, ng
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group, and we are well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. Our team is committed to developing highly rewarding careers while contributing to our communities.
We seek an Electrical Engineering Manager who will maintain electrical systems by providing electrical power and equipment, offering engineering support and managing staff.
- Ensure electrical maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet electrical maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provide electrical power by maintaining electrical equipment and outlets; including energy management system for lighting, security gates, security console, and mail conveyor system.
- Wire work station cubicles by studying blueprints; laying-out circuitry for common and dedicated electrical outlets; providing raceways for telephone communications.
- Provide lighting by maintaining electrical lighting fixtures.
- Provide engineering support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Comply with codes by adhering to requirements and advising senior management on needed actions.
- Maintain inventory by checking electrical material stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for electrical material, reviewing and approving invoices.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs.
- Enhance facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensure human resource management objectives by recruiting, selecting, orientating, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions and enforcing policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
- B.Tech or HND Electrical Engineering
- 15 years working experience in the field of Electrical maintenance in heavy industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Electrical Troubleshooting, Staffing, Technical Leadership, Technical Understanding, Developing Budgets, Equipment Maintenance, Safety Management, Attention to Detail, Conceptual Skills, Supply Management, Facilities Management Systems