Product Manager (Skin Team)
- 1063 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in 2016, VoxelCloud is a U.S. (Los Angeles)/China (Shanghai)-based leader in AI analysis of medical images. Backed by Sequoia and Tencent. We help doctors make better/faster/earlier diagnoses and related clinical decisions. http://www.voxelcloud.ai
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market and competition
- Identify emerging opportunities, areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the skin product, R&D efforts and differentiating features
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Analyze and establish partner relationship for the skin product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems and medical research activities.
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products.
- Provide insights to research team from a business point of view
- Lead and coordinate data collaboration with business partners and research collaborators.
- Proven working experience in healthcare/software industry for 5 years
- Proven academic/industry experience managing data science/technology projects and/or products for 3 years
- In-depth knowledge of the healthcare system
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Solid understanding of machine learning and data science
- Attention to details
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.