Deep Learning Scientist
- 1085 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in 2016, VoxelCloud is a U.S. (Los Angeles)/China (Shanghai)-based leader in AI analysis of medical images. Backed by Sequoia and Tencent. We help doctors make better/faster/earlier diagnoses and related clinical decisions. http://www.voxelcloud.ai
The R&D team (located in Los Angeles, CA) is involved with creating innovative solutions using deep learning tailored to the needs of the product lines.
- Develop deep learning models and provide a layout of the R&D direction for both research and product engineers
- Supervise deep learning engineers in R&D experiments and product feature development
- Publish results in the top conferences and journals in the fields of medical imaging or computer vision
- Follow and present recent publications in the designated field and topics
- Draft research proposal, patent and supporting documents for clinical trials
- PhD in computer science, statistics or related field
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with solving computer vision problems using deep learning
- Prefer 3+ year(s) in using CNNs for classification, detection, segmentation, etc.
- Publications in top journals or conferences in the fields of computer vision or medical imaging.
- Proficient with at least one major deep learning framework, preferably TensorFlow
- Familiarity with videos or medical images is a plus
- Strong passion or curiosity for artificial intelligence and the ability to learn fast
- Detail-oriented, well organized and self-motivated with a continuous drive to learn, explore and be challenged; work well in teams and communicate ideas clearly
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.