Deep Learning Scientist
- 1063 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in early 2016, VoxelCloud offers automated medical image analysis algorithms and end-to-end solutions to help doctors make clinical decisions in a more accurate, accessible, and efficient way. VoxelCloud has offices in Los Angeles, USA, and Suzhou and Shanghai in China. As of October 2017, VoxelCloud has raised $28.5M from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Tencent, New Margin, etc.
The R&D team (located in Los Angeles, CA) is involved with creating innovative solutions using deep learning tailored to the needs of the product lines.
- Develop deep learning models and provide a layout of the research direction for the engineers in the team
- Publish results in the top conferences and journals in the fields of medical imaging or computer vision
- Document experiments on Confluence with supporting summary statistics and instruction for use.
- Occasionally get hands dirty with data cleaning
- Produce tables, figures and analytical results for patent writing, clinical study reports and statistical analysis plans
- PhD in computer science, statistics or related field
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with solving computer vision problems using deep learning
- Prefer 3+ year(s) in using CNNs for classification, detection, segmentation, etc.
- Publications in top journals or conferences in the fields of computer vision or medical imaging.
- Proficient with at least one major deep learning framework, preferably TensorFlow
- Familiarity with videos or medical images is a plus
- Strong passion or curiosity for artificial intelligence and the ability to learn fast
- Detail-oriented, well organized and self-motivated with a continuous drive to learn, explore and be challenged; work well in teams and communicate ideas clearly
Visit us at: http://voxelcloud.ai