- 1063 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in 2016, VoxelCloud is a U.S. (Los Angeles)/China (Shanghai)-based leader in AI analysis of medical images. Backed by Sequoia and Tencent. We help doctors make better/faster/earlier diagnoses and related clinical decisions. http://www.voxelcloud.ai
Self-motivated, experienced Business Development professional to identify, analyze, engage and sign health industry partners supporting our business. The individual will also manage these partner relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Partner identification and analytics: (1) identify partner candidates supporting company & product goals, (2) analyze and prioritize partner candidates, (2) present partnering plan internally for feedback
- Engage partner candidates – “selling” them on VoxelCloud opportunity
- Negotiate & close deals with partners on optimal terms, coordinating internally as appropriate
- Manage these partner relationships on ongoing basis
- Graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of successful health industry business development experience – especially with providers. [Please have summary of your deals executed and significance of each.]
- Health industry startup experience required
- Execute well and flourish in an entrepreneurial environment with diverse colleagues
- Communicate clearly and concisely - both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Based in or near Los Angeles: this position is for our LA office.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.