Marketing analyst and communications
- 1063 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in 2016, VoxelCloud is a U.S. (Los Angeles)/China (Shanghai)-based leader in AI analysis of medical images. Backed by Sequoia and Tencent. We help doctors make better/faster/earlier diagnoses and related clinical decisions. http://www.voxelcloud.ai
Self-motivated Marketing professional to identify and analyze on an ongoing basis actual and potential customers, competitors and others in our ecosystem, market trends, and other data supporting our business. The individual will also supervise our external messaging and related communications.
1. Market analytics:
- Identify and analyze market players, trends and other data relevant to our company. Update this analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Help our product groups determine priority features/functionality for our offerings.
- Maintain analytics above in readily-available and understood format for all employees. Present findings as requested internally.
- Engage third party research sources as necessary
2. External messaging and communications:
- Respond to and determine proactively company messaging opportunities;
- Ensure company messaging is on point
- Work with third party communication mediums, media advisors and others
- Graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of successful health software market analytics and external communications experience
- Health software startup experience required
- Execute well and flourish in an entrepreneurial environment with diverse colleagues
- Communicate clearly and concisely - both verbally and in writing
- Based in or near Los Angeles: this position is for our LA office
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.