Backend Technical Lead
- 1085 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in 2016, VoxelCloud is a U.S. (Los Angeles)/China (Shanghai)-based leader in AI analysis of medical images. Backed by Sequoia and Tencent. We help doctors make better/faster/earlier diagnoses and related clinical decisions. http://www.voxelcloud.ai
We are looking for a Tech Lead who specialize in backend development for our dev team in Los Angeles. Your primary focus will be supervising SDEs and together to develop all server-side logic, define and maintain both web-hosted data server and local database, to ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and research team.
- Design and lead the development of backend infrastructure systems
- Collaborate with data team to design, develop and test tools for data collection and storage
- Work closely with research team to design and develop tools to help with the visualization, monitoring, debugging, testing, and optimization of deep learning models during training and deployment time
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Science or other related majors
- 5+ years of working experience in software development with expertise on the backend.
- Solid understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Experience working with web frameworks such as Node.js, Flask, Django, etc.
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience developing or working with SOAP or REST API services
- Experience leading and managing a development team with great coordination and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.