- 1063 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in early 2016, VoxelCloud offers Artificial Intelligence-based medical image analysis algorithms and end-to-end solutions to help doctors make better/faster/earlier diagnoses and related clinical decisions. VoxelCloud has offices in Los Angeles, USA and Shanghai, China. As of October 2017, VoxelCloud is backed by world's top investors including Sequoia Captal, Tencent and others.
We are looking for a Back-End Developer responsible for backend support to annotation tools and infrastructure of our R&D data pipeline. Your primary focus will be development all server-side logic, definition and maitenance of both web-hosted data server and local database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and research team.
- Design and lead the development of backend infrastructure systems
- Collaborate with data team to design, develop and test tools for data collection and storage
- Work closely with research team to design and develop tools to help with the visualization, monitoring, debugging, testing, and optimization of deep learning models during training and deployment time
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Science or other related majors
- 3-6 years of hands-on experience working with Java, Python or other OO languages
- Solid understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Experience working with web frameworks such as Node.js, Flask, Django, etc.
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience developing or working with SOAP or REST API services
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.