- 1085 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in 2016, VoxelCloud is a U.S. (Los Angeles)/China (Shanghai)-based leader in AI analysis of medical images. Backed by Sequoia and Tencent. We help doctors make better/faster/earlier diagnoses and related clinical decisions. http://www.voxelcloud.ai
We are looking for full-time Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine layout aesthetics and a rigor of programming. Responsibilities will include to develop web-based annotation tools and gadgets to support R&D activities and to facilitate of UX/UI design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the product. You will work with the UX/UI designer and the R&D scientists, bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation over a variety of products at VoxelCloud.
- Develop annotation tools according to the requests from Data and Model teams
- Implement simple back-end structure for the annotation tools
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement the UX/UI design and collaborate on product deployment
- Optimize the existing application for maximum scalability, security and speed
- Collaborate with the model team on gadgets for productivity
- Comfortable with Linux systems and IDEs
- Proficient in Python, especially Flask
- Experience with database, at least one of MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with code deployment, Linux and AWS is plus
- Experience with RESTful API is preferred
- Good coding style and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.