Direct Client Services Readiness, Sr. Consultant
- Ashburn, VA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (sending and receiving financial institutions, processors, merchants and service providers) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to accounts around the world using push payment technology. Visa Direct consumer and business applications include person-to-person (P2P) transfer, person to micro-business transfer (e.g. payouts to shared economy providers), funds disbursement (e.g. insurance claim disbursements), and more. The push payments market is estimated to be more than $80 Trillion of payment volume globally.
The Client Services organization provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors, Fintechs and merchants worldwide to enable their real-time money movement business across a variety of use cases across the globe. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back-office support and client performance reporting.
Visa Direct Client Services sits within our New Payment Flows organization. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we bring the voice of the customer into the design, development, deployment, and successful operation of Visa products and services, while enabling our client facing teams to deliver and scale Visa Direct across the globe. We are seeking an experienced leader to create and deliver our global strategy and ensure Visa Direct product readiness.
The Sr. Manager will be responsible for leading initiatives that support our mission: Through close collaboration and partnership with teams in Product, Technology, Client Services, and other key stakeholders, ensure the delivery of the essential knowledge, processes, tools, and insights to Client Services that support our clients with the adoption and ongoing success of the Visa Direct business.
Initiatives may include developing new client support models, enhancing the client onboarding process, global training initiatives, and leading cross-functional teams against workstreams to improve our cross boarder receive network.
This is an exciting individual contributor role for a candidate skilled at critical thinking and problem solving, who excels at driving projects forward, gaining consensus, and has a passion for working with internal stakeholders on initiatives that provide clients with an excellent service experience.
- Develop and deploy new (or optimize existing) processes and service models that enable client success in the money movement and new payment flow space improving the overall client service experience, working in close partnership with Product and Client Services stakeholders.
- Provide “in service” leadership to regional teams to identify and prioritize opportunities to build standardized processes and service models that enable regional teams to seamlessly execute and deliver on the overall client service experience providing consulting to regional teams
- Together with Visa Direct stakeholders across Client Services, Product, and Technology, continuously prioritize optimization and business transformation opportunities for all use cases and product types under the Visa Direct umbrella.
- Act as key liaison to product policy teams to ensure new money movement rules and policies are executed seamlessly to internal client-facing teams
- Drive the continuous build out of the global training program working to key FY22 goals, acting as the key point of contact for Visa University, Visa’s learning and development organization.
- Champion Visa Direct with Client Services teams as part of our team’s communication strategy, to enable Client Services teams to support Visa Direct clients.
- Build presentations, FAQs and talking points to enable Client Services teams to articulate and advocate Visa Direct with their clients with an end goal of assisting clients to remove blockers and remain competitive in the money movement space.
- Maintain a communication plan and associated repository of artifacts
- Support the team’s efforts in ongoing business planning, reporting, and executive status updates.
8 year’s experience with a BS/BA or
5 years with an Advanced degree or 2 years with a PhD
9 year’s experience with a BS/BA or 7 year’s experience with an Advanced degree or 3 years with a PhD
8-10 years of experience in complex, fast-paced environments
Strong collaborator with the ability to inspire, influence, and gain alignment that effectively leads cross-functional teams to deliver large, complex projects and initiatives.
Self-starter with a bias toward action and ability to move projects forward without direct management responsibility, with a sense of urgency, while elevating issues at critical junctures as appropriate
Proven track record presenting to executives while also having the ability to “roll up their sleeves” while handling numerous projects concurrently
Process oriented, with a high attention to detail and quality
Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong focus on clients/customers
Strong time management, organization, and planning skills
Passionate about what they do and get fired up about the opportunity to be a part of a team transforming payments and working for an industry leader
Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation; excels at meeting facilitation
Proven project and process development and execution experience; Technical acumen to capture, communicate and drive issues/blockers/risks to resolution
Ensures personal efforts are integrated and aligned with functional objectives
Advanced level of Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Knowledge of web-based technologies including APIs a plus
Knowledge of / experience in Remittances, International Payments, FX, and Money Movement in general a strong plus
Position can be located in Austin, Ashburn, Miami or Atlanta
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.