Postdoctoral Fellowships:: Virtual Organization Educational Administration (Global - Virtual)
- Encino, CA
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute is the world's leading and only 100% virtual global educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by its founder since 1997.
"A Virtual Organization is an organization which strictly uses all of the following: a virtual workspace, a virtual workforce, and virtual organization management best practices, policies and procedures for operating in a 100% virtual environment."
by Prof. Pierre Coupet of Virtual Organization Management Institute
VOMI offers 12-month UNPAID postdoctoral fellowships to aspiring "Virtual Organization Management" educational administrators and researchers worldwide. Fellows work "behind-the-scenes" with the Education, Executive, Public Policy, and Global Ambassadors committees of VOMI Global Think Tank and Advisory Board and the Chairman of VOMI on upcoming programs (symposiums, colloquiums, summits, conferences) related to Virtual Organization Educational Administration.
The fellows program provides an immersive opportunity to experience first-hand virtual organization educational administration at VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, an affiliate of VOMI, and to conduct virtual organization management research.
This program is intended for postdoctoral scholars (a recent Ph.D. in Educational Administration, Educational Leadership and Organization Development, or a related discipline, with an anniversary period of up to one year) anywhere in the world who are interested in virtual organization management educational administration and research, and are actively developing their work and career. Applicants must commit to regularly scheduled hours each week during the 12-month period. Applications are reviewed throughout the year for candidates who meet our requirements. Will also be involved in planning and/or attending Board meetings; learning and using virtual organization parliamentary procedures based on VOMI's Rules of Order; recording and transcribing minutes of board meeting; and drafting board resolutions.
- This virtual organization fellowship is part of a global research residency program at VOMI Global Think Tank & Advisory Board, effectively making you a pro tem member of the board; gives you a unique and invaluable opportunity to interact directly with the chairman of the think tank advisory board and founder of the modern virtual organization management discipline -- and other significant players in the field -- as well as a front row seat at the forefront of the latest virtual organization management developments at VOMI.
- Our fellowship program is Year-Round and is open to all applicants worldwide who meet our requirements.
- Fellows who have successfully completed the fellowship will receive a $25,000 stipend for tuition and education expenses subject to meeting all other stipend award requirements.
- Successful fellows will be awarded the Fellow, Virtual Organization Educational Administration designation.
For immediate consideration, send a brief letter outlining your specific interests, proposed research or publication, your professional and technical qualifications, along with your curriculum vitae, to Pierre Coupet, Q of Virtual Organization Management.
- This is a 12-month UNPAID Global-Virtual Fellowship for postdoctoral scholars (a recent Ph.D. in Educational Administration, Educational Leadership and Organization Development, or a related discipline, with an anniversary period of up to one year) anywhere in the world who are interested in virtual organization management educational administration and research, and are actively developing their work and career.
- Must be willing to devote a full-time schedule toward the fellowship (no part- or full-time employment or other extracurricular activity is allowed during the fellowship period).
- We prefer candidates who are able to obtain private or public funding for their fellowship on their own, in which case, we will need proof of such funding from the sponsoring foundation, institution, organization, other entity, or private party. Candidates who will personally fund their own fellowship will be required to certify that they have the financial means to do so as part of the application process and prior formal selection.
About VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI) is the world's leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by the founder of VOMI since 1997 :: http://www.virtualorganizationinstitute.com
About VOMI Virtual Organization Academy: VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, a unit of Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI), is the world's leading and only virtual organization sabbatical destination for corporate executives, public policy executives, government officials and employees, academic researchers and faculty members on sabbatical leave who wish to quickly immerse themselves and gain first-hand experience of life in a 100% virtual organization environment for a limited period of time :: http://www.virtualorganizationacademy.com
About Virtual Organization Recruiter: Virtual Organization Recruiter (VOR) is the world's leading and only virtual organization aptitude assessment and recruitment firm that is strictly focused on the assessment and certification of mid-level professionals and senior executives, military-intelligence-defense personnel, public policy executives, government officials, academics and faculty members who are able to adapt and thrive - and Lead - in a 100% virtual or virtual organization environment :: http://www.virtualorganizationrecruiter.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Virtual Organization Management Institute
16161 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436
Keywords: postdoctoral scholars | postdoctoral fellowships | postdoctoral fellowship | virtual fellowship | telecommute fellowships | remote fellowships | virtual jobs | flexible fellowships | online fellowships | web-based fellowships | fellowships | unpaid fellowships | global fellowships | educational administration fellowships | virtual educational fellowships | virtual organization educational administration | virtual organization educational administration fellowships