Affiliate Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
upday is a media and tech company and the leading news app in Europe with more than 25 million MAUs. Founded in 2016 as a joint project between Axel Springer and Samsung Electronics, upday became profitable after just 3 years in the market.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic and international team full of fantastic talent that has the energy of a start-up but the stability of an established media company - look no further, we are your match!
- Drive the conceptual and strategic development of our sales pillar "Affiliate, Partnerships & Cooperation" as a project manager
- Acquire new key accounts across brands and develop marketing concepts, coordinate the successful implementation and further develop existing customers strategically
- Network internally with our teams, exchange ideas with the product, marketing, business development area, develop new monetization formats together with the teams and optimize them continuously
- Optimize the affiliate and cooperation revenues analytically and creatively in the day-to-day business and focus on new, common potentials
- Maintain close contact with current affiliate partners and customers
- Research and identify new affiliate partners and win them as new customers
- Identify product innovation to strategically evolve our business model
- Be directly involved in and implement overall strategic business projects
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally with a focus on business or economics
- Basic experience in the affiliate sector
- The common affiliate networks and the terms CPO, CPL and WKZ are not foreign words for you
- Numbers, analyses and reports are an indispensable basis for your decisions
- A quick grasp, structured work and the ability to be a team player are part of you
- You are characterized by a high degree of initiative as well as creativity, commitment, organizational skills, communication skills and readiness for action
- You have a very good command of German and your English is on a professional level
- Plus: You already have some experience with SEO
Why joining us?
- New Work atmosphere with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes and an inspiring high-pace environment
- A great opportunity to work with talented and diverse colleagues from different departments of the upday family (technology, product, marketing, editorial)
- In addition to free drinks, fresh fruit, you will receive discounts in the Axel Springer canteen|restaurant and benefit from other advantages of belonging to the company
- We are located in a brand new and terrific open-plan office in the heart of Berlin
- A lot of team building event such as summer party, lasertag, christmas party, boat party, karaoke
- Frequent pizza and beer events and afterworks on our 360 rooftop
- Queer seite regroups LGBTQIA + people working for AS group who organise events, talks and pushes LGBTQAI+ agenda within the AS group and drives new projects to make AS more inclusive.
- Every year we do an employee nps survey to measure satisfaction
- Feel free to check our alumnis reviews on Glassdoor & Kununu
What we offer?
- We provide an onboarding in terms of office equipment in all of the regions and countries through an external service provider (Mac or Microsoft notebook, and Samsung phone)
- We participate and or host a lot of amazing events such as Tech Con | Women in Tech | Women mentoring programm | Hackathons | congresses | job fairs
- We provide visa advisory support through a external service provider
- And of course the best: our Updudettes and Updudes!
Are you interested? Looking forward to reading your application!
Because I am your contact partner for this position: Michelle Meitner.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs (impostor syndrome) unless they meet every single qualification. At upday we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
A small insight into how we live and implement diversity and inclusion at upday can be found here: https://www.diversity.axelspringer.com/di-stories/upday
We are looking forward to receiving all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.