Assistant to Production Manager (m/f)
- Ulica Ivana Lučića 2a, Zagreb, Grad Zagreb, Croatia
Undabot is a place where talented people work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products using the latest technology and optimized methodologies. We are a team of forward-thinking & solutions-driven professionals, specialized in custom-made software development. We are committed to the delivery of the optimal solution for each client through close collaboration and open team-work.
As an Assistant to Production Manager at Undabot, you will be involved in resource planning and allocation, preparing reports and monitoring task execution to make sure that all the upcoming projects are delivered smoothly. To reach the best results, you will be collaborating with multiple teams within Undabot.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Helping production manager in executing daily tasks
- Resource management
- Preparing and analyzing a variety of reports such as production KPIs, project KPIs, logged hours etc.
- Finding subcontractors and organizing their engagement in projects
- Monitoring the execution of tasks in production with a focus on deadlines and quality
- Monitoring employee satisfaction
- Coordination with team leads
- Control of production workflows according to procedures and making adjustments as needed
Effective resource management is a crucial factor in project management that has a profound impact on the success of our team. That is why we are looking for a highly organised and self-driven individual with strong critical thinking skills that they will apply to anticipate or solve any production challenges.
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics, knowledge and skills:
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluency in Croatian and English
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Interest in new technologies
- Availability to work full-time
- Previous experience in similar roles is an advantage
Seniority level for this job: Junior to Mid
What can we offer?
- Full-time employment (permanent or student contract)
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to add value to the company by providing support to our project management activities
- Opportunity for advancement and growth within the company
- Educational budget and internal workshops
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- Salary raises that are proportional to your growth
- High-end equipment and tools
- Flexible working hours and the ability to occasionally work from home
- Multisport card
- Pet friendly office
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!