IT Business Analyst - P2P
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will join the team in charge of finance-related IT projects. The mandate of this team is to create the best possible tools/solutions for all of Ubisoft's finance collaborators around the world.
You will report to the IT manager and will work on international projects related to the deployment, evolution and integration of solutions and tools within Ubisoft.
- Participate in the definition of the structure prior to the implementation of a tool such as the definition of management rules and business processes for internal customers;
- Collaborate with teams to collect, understand and evaluate customer needs;
- Write functional specifications and acceptance scenarios by leading and defining all phases of test plans;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the chosen solution and monitor the progress of the implementation with the development teams;
- Update the projects assigned to you by defining the roadmap, monitoring deliverables and reviewing the delivery and quality of documentation and project development;
- Propose solutions on emerging IT technologies in your field and ensure regular follow-up.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related fields;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an IT department.
Skills & Knowledge
- Understanding of the different methodologies and development phases of an IT project;
- Knowledge of the Procure to Pay flow from purchase to accounting;
- Ability to analyze, model and translate business issues, enabling dialogue with both business and technical teams;
- Ability to adapt your communication to various audiences;
- Sense of organization and ability to coordinate different stakeholders;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.