Customer Saves Agent
- 30 Pirie St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
- Employment Type: Full-Time
TSA is an Australian-owned business in the Outsourcing Industry helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country's largest brands from across multiple call centres in Australia and the Philippines.
Handling Inbound phone calls for one of our Clients to give positive experiences to their customers.
“If you are someone who loves giving positive experiences, then keep reading.”
What will you Do?
- RETENTION of existing customers.
- Engage customers, build rapport and ensure all customers are getting the best value;
- Assist customers over the phone to trouble-shoot faults, manage service difficulties and offer technical support over the phone specifically for Telstra NBN Customers
- Retain existing customers by presenting personalised solutions based on the customer's current and future needs; and
- Offer solutions using a variety of Telstra's market leading products from NBN, Mobiles, FOXTEL and everything else in-between.
Benefits & Perks
- State of the ART facilities with modern lunch/breakout rooms (milk, tea, coffee & fruit included) containing Pool Table, Foosball, Table Tennis;
- Comprehensive training, with ongoing coaching and development;
- Career advancement opportunities within an expanding company both nationally and internationally;
- Sales competitions, VIP award nights, Rewards & Recognition including overseas holidays; and
- Penalty rates on weekends and after hours
Skills and experience
- Ability to work full time -38 hours a week on a rotating roster between 7:30 AM - 21:00 PM
- The Centre operates all year round so flexibility to work over a 7 day operation.
- Generally on average you will be required to work 15-18 weekends a year.
- Must have current Australian working rights
“At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more. We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.”
Check out our social media pages:
- Website: https://tsagroup.com.au/
- Instagram: tsa_group_
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tsa-group-australia/