Energy Sales Consultant
- 31 Troode St, West Perth WA 6005, Australia
- Employment Type: Full-Time
TSA is an Australian-owned business in the Outsourcing Industry helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country's largest brands from across multiple call centres in Australia and the Philippines.
The goal of the Energy Sales Consultant is to support our client with acquiring, engaging and retaining our client’s customer base. They achieve this by acting as a brand ambassador, representing, promoting and selling our client’s products and service to new and existing customers.
What to expect?
- Sales and customer experience voice based role with potential for multi skilled development.
- Engage customers, build rapport and ensure all customers are getting the best value.
- Comprehensive training, coupled with high quality ongoing coaching and development.
- Generous, achievable sales incentives and competitions, coveted VIP award nights, Rewards & Recognition programs including overseas holidays.
- Rotating shifts - Monday to Friday (1 x Saturday per month).
Do you have the following?
- Great customer service skills and positive attitude!
- Team oriented and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Focused and self-motivated.
- Strong multi-tasking & computer skills.
- Previous sales call centre experience (highly preferred)
- Availability to work on a rotating roster between the hours of 6am-7pm Monday to Saturday
- Responsive, pro-active employee health management measures for all employees - all the time. Your health and welfare at TSA is of genuine concern
- State of the ART facilities with modern lunch/breakout rooms (milk, tea, coffee & fruit included) containing Foosball and Table Tennis.
- Earn commissions on top of your annual salary!
- Great team culture and vibrant working environment.
- Rewards & Recognition including overseas holidays, VIP tickets to Perth’s hottest events, DAILY floor prizes, team outings, FREE end of month lunches, End of Year parties, Annual Ping Pong Tournament;
- Comprehensive training, with ongoing coaching and development
- Career progression opportunities for those that make an impact!
Tired of retail and working late nights and weekends? Do you want your life back but still want to put those sales skills to good use? Does this sound like you? Then come and join our expanding team! With the potential of engaging in diverse work types from voice to web chat to social media management, we have a path for everyone looking to learn and apply themselves!
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you!
Submit your resume today for ASAP consideration.
“At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more. We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.”
Check out our social media pages: