Account Manager - Customer Service & Sales
- 301 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125, Australia
- Employment Type: Full-Time
TSA is an Australian-owned business in the Outsourcing Industry helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country's largest brands from across multiple call centres in Australia and the Philippines.
Your New Role
- As an Account Manager you will work with your team to oversee a portfolio of potential customers to strengthen their relationship and open up accounts with our client.
- Using your well-developed sales and service skills, you will effectively manage warm leads and customer enquiries and deliver satisfactory outcomes in a timely manner.
- You will build rapport with existing & potential customers to identify their needs and pursue all retention and revenue growth opportunities.
What you'll be doing
- Endeavour to resolve customer queries on the first occasion and manage expectations correctly
- Maintain detailed records of customer interactions and process customer account information
- Consistently achieving all performance metrics including call cycle activity, response times, CRM management, revenue retention and growth
At TSA, we are learning every day, building careers and focusing on retaining employees through a cycle of regular development, recognition and rewards tied to performance. We strive to make sure that everyone at TSA reaches their potential, further their careers and makes their mark. Discover what it means to be a part of a dynamic, high performing culture that prides itself on promoting from within.
What we are looking for?
You will be passionate about helping businesses thrive and possess;
- Great phone contact handling skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Customer Service and Sales experience preferably within inbound or outbound call centre
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure within a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Team player, working collaboratively to exceed expectations
“At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more. We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.”
Check out our social media pages:
YOU could see our Burwood office here - https://www.linkedin.com/embed/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:6638291213604786176