Inbound Customer Service Consultant
- Building 3, Level 1/301 Burwood Hwy, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- Employment Type: Fixed-Term
We are one of Australia's leading national providers of outsourced sales and customer service support.
Our Success comes down to a positive work culture where the hard work and dedication of our employees are rewarded with a range of benefits including:
- An active social engagement program, monthly VIP nights and incentives
- Health & wellbeing initiatives including group fitness classes, cash rewards and others
- Multiple reward & recognition programs
- Career development and progression opportunities
You will build rapport with customers and assist with resolving general enquiries.
Using your well-developed customer service skills, you will gain a thorough understanding of the customer's needs to promote suitable health products and services.
You will be passionate about helping people and possess;
- Great phone contact handling skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Confidence in taking ownership of difficult calls with customers in challenging and sensitive circumstances
- Team player, working collaboratively to exceed expectations
- Experience working in an inbound contact centre (desirable)
This is a 2 Month firxed term contract with the possibility of an externsion