Collections Officer - Contact Centre Representative
- Building 3, Level 1/301 Burwood Hwy, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
- Employment Type: Full-Time
We are one of Australia's leading national providers of outsourced sales and customer service support.
Our Success comes down to a positive work culture where the hard work and dedication of our employees are rewarded with a range of benefits including:
- An active social engagement program, monthly VIP nights and incentives
- Health & wellbeing initiatives including group fitness classes, cash rewards and others
- Multiple reward & recognition programs
- Career development and progression opportunities
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
“HAVE YOU EVER TOLD YOUR FRIENDS NEVER TO UNDERESTIMATE YOUR ABILITY TO FIND STUFF OUT”
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO LOVES FOLLOWING YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITIES, INFLUENCERS & EVEN FRIENDS ON DIFFERENT DIGITAL PLATFORMS?
IF YES, WE HAVE THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD FOR YOU TO BRING OUT THAT DETECTIVE IN YOU!!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
You will be required to locate customers through a variety of digital platforms and systems with the goal to build strong positive relationships in order to negotiate the timely resolution of outstanding debts.
FOR THIS ROLE, WE NEED AN INDIVIDUAL:
- Who possess exceptional attention to detail with great communication and negotiation skills.
- Who has a high level of empathy and understanding to engage customers with varying personal circumstances.
- Who is reliable, resilient and shows commitment to the role
- Who can build rapport quickly with a firm, engaging and respectful telephone manner
- Who possess excellent active listening skills with an ability to effectively question
- Who can work in a high-pace environment and demonstrate solid computer literacy.
- Who can influence and educate to gain acceptance of ideas as well as able to prioritise workload