Senior Applications Developer
- NCR, Washinton, DC, United States
Established in 2017 and headquartered in Manassas, Virginia, Toomey Technologies is a SBA Certified HUBZone and Woman Owned Small Business that designs and delivers innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers.
The qualified candidate will have at least ten years’ demonstrated experience developing software according to software development lifecycles (SDLCs), including DevOps, Agile, Lean, Iterative, or Waterfall. Qualified candidate should have demonstrated understanding of software architecture, design patterns, secure coding principles, and CI/CD.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelors Degree in related field.
Ten years’ demonstrated experience with:
- Object-oriented programming languages and frameworks such as Java, Python, or .NET.
- Web services such as REST, WCF, or SOAP.
- Three three years of recent, demonstrated experience with emerging technologies such as .NET Core, Docker, or Microservices.
- Demonstrated experience developing applications:
- Ten years experience with client-server or web platforms.
- Five years experience with mobile or cloud platforms.
- Ten years of demonstrated experience with relational data structures and data manipulation methods associated with relational database systems:
- Experience with database platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
- Proficiency in designing, writing and performance tuning SQL queries including stored procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.