Mid Information Systems Specialist
- NCR, Washington, DC, United States
Established in 2017 and headquartered in Manassas, Virginia, Toomey Technologies is a SBA Certified HUBZone and Woman Owned Small Business that designs and delivers innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers.
As a mid-level Information Systems Specialist, candidate will be providing general desktop support (i.e., resolving problems with software, hardware, configurations, etc.), including workstations and peripherals.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelors Degree in related field
Seven years of experience in:
- Ticketing systems to track and maintain support cases using (BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, or similar).
- Installing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft Windows 10 or higher operating systems on laptops and desktop computers in a client or server environment.
- Smartphone technology support and administration such as iOS and Android. Cloud-based productivity suites such as ServiceNow and Microsoft Office 365.
- Utilizing web and client-based collaborative platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint, Visio and Project to manage workflow.
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate at various levels within IT project teams.
- Ability to analyze business processes and translate them into IT operational support policies and procedures.
- Ability to multitask on assignments and projects with teams, both individually and collectively.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve challenging obstacles and complete commitments on time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.