- NCR, Washington, DC, United States
Established in 2017 and headquartered in Manassas, Virginia, Toomey Technologies is a SBA Certified HUBZone and Woman Owned Small Business that designs and delivers innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers.
- Maintain the agency’s system wide controls of travel platform.
- Assist with coordination and management of travel requests and vouchers.
- Research and obtain competitive rates, using knowledge of preferred vendor programs, interpret and adhere to Federal Travel Regulations.
- Track travel requests, confirm lead times, delivery dates, costs, prepare out of scope and backlog reports.
- Review travel documents as an examiner for compliance, assist travelers with reservations, voucher filing and amendments.
- Provide the audit of authorizations and travel vouchers.
- Effectively communicate travel requirements, policy or best practices to personnel throughout the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Secret Clearance is required.
- 2-4 years’ experience with domestic and international travel
- Experience with Federal Government Travel which includes an online booking engine, travel management services, and a travel authorization and vouchering system as well as MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with E2 system preferred
- Strong knowledge of Federal travel regulations
- Requires high level customer service skills. Must be a consummate professional, supporting political appointees and C-level executives.
- All interactions must be courteous, efficient, friendly and professional.
- Must effectively manage relationships with internal and external customers, while exercising high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as exceptional, clear, concise written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate policy clarification documentation to personnel.
- Must know how to interpret the Federal Travel Regulations and internal travel policy so the customers will understand what they are entitled to while on official travel.
- Must have strong organizational skills, task oriented, and possess excellent attention to detail, negotiating, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to balance regulations, with passenger exceptions
- Able to multitask and close requests that span a couple of days.
- Must have a willingness to learn, be flexible, want to serve, be a good problem solver when things do not go as planned.
- Must be self-motivated, decisive, responsible and driven to achieve goals with minimal supervision
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.