- West Deptford, NJ, USA
Our client, is Delaware Valley’s premier shredding and data protection company. We are committed to safely disposing your private information and helping you avoid data breaches at your business. From mobile shredding services to hard drive destruction and beyond, we have the resources to ensure your sensitive files remain secure. We are in need of a customer account manager to work with our customers once they come aboard!
The incumbent will provide customer care and support to DocuVault’s major accounts. The primary focus will be to understand the requirements and idiosyncrasies of each customer and use DocuVault systems and processes to manage and maintain the accounts, while building long term relationships. The rep will penetrate the account to drive additional growth opportunities and backup the customer service team as required. This team player will collaborate with all areas and department within DocuVault to ensure heroic customer service and total customer satisfaction
- Order processing
- Respond to inquiries via telephone, e-mail and fax
- Collaborate with relevant business units using available resources to efficiently assess the customer needs/ issue and recommend valid solutions.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate Manager or Supervisor.
- Record and track details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
- Follow up on any customer issues requiring additional research/
- Upsell DocuVault products and services to existing clients
- Perform account management, account setup, accounts visit and client training.
- Support sales team throughout the sales process as required
- Collaborate with customers and vendors for the smooth transition of records from vendor and or customer location to DocuVault storage facility.
- Train customers in the use of DocuVault inventory management systems and processes.
- Generate statistical reports for process improvement.
- Be proficient and knowledgeable of all internal software and systems.
- Communicate with Director of Customer Care and/or Operations team regarding status of issues.
- Attend and participate in all Customer Care team meetings, as required.
- Additional tasks as required
- BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Adept in customer service and upselling
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proficient in Excel
- Experienced in customer service, and relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster strong lasting relationships.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adjust to new systems.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills
Mainly an office-based role, located in West Deptford, New Jersey.
Hours of Work: 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday