- Westville, NJ, USA
Our client, an HVAC services company, is looking for a Business Office Manager to join their growing organization. The Business Office Manager that will be a part of their fast-paced environment to enhance their office effectiveness by providing support relating to the day-to-day operations.
The office manager will help out in all areas of the business.
- Maintains personnel files Assists in the recruitment of new employees.
- Performs onboarding process of new hires to include paperwork and adding them into our system.
- Assist in the administration of the company benefits programs.
- Provides support and guidance related to employee leaves of absence Assists with counseling, documenting employee grievances, investigations, and tracking corrective actions.
- Processes bi-monthly payroll Accounts Payable:
- Inputs all required information related to AP into the QuickBooks System
- Performs accounts payable duties to include data entry of payables into the system and submission of monthly AP purchase journal.
- Records proper coding and proper approval on all invoices.
- Assigns all expenses to the proper department code numbers
- Inputs all required information related to AR and resident information into QuickBooks System Perform accounts receivable duties to include data entry of transactions and collection of amounts due.
- Generates Customer billing with accuracy.
- Responds to Customers' inquiries. Provides information and data entry of financial information Ensures all past due accounts are addressed according to the best practice standards.
- Maintain orderly financial filing system
- General accounting duties as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ worth of relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
- At least 1 years’ worth of experience with MS Office
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*All candidates must live local