Client Account Coordinator
- Wayne, PA, USA
Our client a locally owned design and manufacture of smart travel essentials who sell wholesale to 1000+ independent retailers, catalogs, and museum stores.
- Exceptional at cultivating customer relationships?
- Accurate and attentive to detail?
- Tech-savvy, engaging, and resourceful?
- Adaptable and enjoy wearing several hats? This job varies each week and is not repetitive.
- Excited about growing an amazing company through quality products & top-notch customer service?
- Ready to master a robust wholesale order management system?
- Talking to our awesome independent gift stores and helping them with orders & questions
- Entering orders & running sales reports
- Ensuring that our outside sales reps have the training, samples, and information that they need to service their retailers
- Following up on leads from trade shows and with current customers to sell them our new Accent collection, arriving Fall 2021
- Processing product returns
- Occasional B2C customer service for e-commerce orders
- Assisting with other office and sales support tasks as needed
The ideal candidate:
- Will thrive as a part of a small, rapidly-growing, women- and family-owned company
- Has an easy, natural warmth on the phone and can engage our customers
- Is a self-starter and can work independently.
- Is a flexible thinker and a fast learner.
- Says “Sure, I can figure that out” if faced with unfamiliar technologies.
- Has strong grammar and easily writes appropriate customer service replies
- Experience in the gift & apparel retail/wholesale industry, i.e. working in retail, at trade shows, as a sales rep or for a small business vendor
- Experienced in customer service via email & telephone
- Be adept at using Google Drive for managing files and attachments
- Familiarity with some of our tech tools
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Additional industry experience in e-commerce (not software development) and/or social media
- Chat customer service
- Experience with Shopify or Amazon Seller Central
- Enthusiasm for fine art and museum gift stores
- EOS (from Traction)
Our Tech Stack & Tools
- All Mac environment
- G Suite
- Help Scout
- Amazon Seller Central
Why you’ll love working for us:
- We value our employees as the most important part of our team. We offer flexibility to take care of family matters whenever needed
- You’ll love talking to our independent gift store customers who are delightful to work with - no cold calls!
- We only produce & sell top quality products that you’ll feel confident selling to our customers
- Paid time off, sick pay, and holidays, including your Birthday Day off
- Casual & comfortable home office suite with 100% fully vaccinated teammates
- 20-30 hours/week, schedule flexible