Executive Assistant to the CEO
- West Deptford, NJ, USA
DocuVault is looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team! You will provide high-level executive administrative support for President and Sr. Level executives as well as managing various projects: The ideal candidate is someone who can switch from juggling multiple companies’ logistics to handling executive assistant responsibilities.
The Executive Assistant position is an integral part of the organization’s success. This role reports to the President of the organization acts as his right hand and can begin to anticipate what will happen next. Due to the high level that this position will function, business acumen and efficiency are required. The right candidate must also hold themselves to a very high standard of excellence.
- Communicating with clients in the absence of the President – not just taking messages.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, and reports on behalf of the CEO.
- Provide necessary documentation, background information, and research needed to prepare the CEO for presentations, scheduled appointments, and conferences.
- Pull weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and able to help generate ratios and numbers.
- Keep CEO on track-focused, and up to date on new technology and software.
- Manage the calendar for CEO, scheduling appointments( personal and professional).
- Occasional travel logistics, planning and managing itineraries and reconciling expenses.
- Advanced skills in MS Suite, with an emphasis in PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working directly with a C-level executive or VP
- Attention to detail (including proofreading skills)
- A high degree of Business Acumen
- Ability to respond quickly and work well under pressure.
- Flexibility with work time, as this position requires a response to President during off-hours ( as needed)
- B.S preferred or 5 plus year of experience
Great culture, and flexibility