- Trenton, NJ, USA
As a company with more than 90 years of experience in materials distribution, H.M. Royal delivers more than just product — we deliver solutions and success.
H.M. Royal, Inc. is a dynamic sales and marketing organization bringing innovative raw materials and ingredients to North American compounders. Industries served include rubber, plastics adhesives, sealant, and protective coatings manufacturers. At H.M. Royal, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our team is made up of exceptional individuals that have the drive and expertise to make H.M. Royal one of the most recognized chemical distributors in the industry.
Each member of the H.M. Royal family plays an important role not only in our success, but also in the success of those around them. We encourage a collaborative work environment and opportunities to expand your knowledge in any area. We are committed to fostering a tight-knit company culture that thrives on partnership and personal growth. We have an excellent opportunity for a QA Manager in our Trenton, NJ office.
Our quality position plays a critical role in the success of our organization. In this role, you will:
- Oversee process and closure of complaints and investigations within required time frames. This is done by collaborating with internal team on root cause analysis and facilitating discussion on corrective action.
- Work with suppliers to investigate product quality and service related complaints, being a communicator between client and vendor.
- Assure an effective CAPA system and Management Review of follow-up actions.
- Maintain the product regulatory documentation including SDS, Technical Data Sheets, NAFTA, and Dangerous goods.
- Manage and administer HM Royal’s Quality System maintaining our ISO-9001 and National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in a technical field or 3+ years dealing with customers including handling complaints.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISO Quality Management System
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, including OSHA, EPA, DOT and other federal state and local regulations.
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate at various technical levels, with individuals in other business functions, and the potential to function in a supervisory role
- Experience in the chemical industry is strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, proactive and have a commitment to excellence
- Willing to travel as needed (<10%)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.