Auto Body Technician
- Kennett Square, PA 19348, USA
The O'Connor Group is an HR & Talent Acquisition Consulting firm who acts as an arm to our clients to assist with HR and hiring initiatives. We are currently partnering with a client in Kennett Square, PA who is seeking a talented Auto Body Technician for an immediate need.
Summary: The Auto Body Technician will join our five-star team in Kennett Square, PA and help to repair damaged vehicles quickly, safely, and correctly. If you are seeking a career path with a growing company who cares about your personal growth and development, please read on.
Responsibilities of the Body Technician:
- Perform collision repairs of all types including, but not limited to: frame, unibody, suspension, metal straightening, and R&I’s according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Produce a minimum of 80 hours per week.
- Consistently produce factory quality repairs.
- Work collaboratively to repair vehicles.
- Contribute ideas and participate in ongoing improvement efforts.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean, and organized shop.
- Requirements of the Body Technician:
- 3+ years previous Auto Body Technician experience.
- Very strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have passion for learning and development – desire to grow in your career and as a person.
- Must have reliable transportation along with a valid driver’s license.
- Applicants must meet physical requirements.
- Maintain a high standard for shop floor safety.
- Personal accountability and reliability.
What we are seeking:
- A hunger for learning and development – Eager to learn.
- A team player who puts customer service and safety first.
- A desire to contribute to continuous improvement, to always find a better way.
What we stand for:
- We are One Team
- Empower Individuals
- Never Stop Learning
- Love What You Do
- Be Quick, but Don’t Hurry
What we offer:
- Development: career and personal development to reach your full potential
- Growth Opportunities: a fast-growing company, The Aureus Group looks to promote from within to fuel
- Amazing Benefits: Non-deductible Health, Vision, and Dental insurance paid 70% for Employee and
- Dependents; Paid Time Off; and company-matched Retirement Plan
- Collaborative & Open Book Culture
- Uncapped earning potential