Administrative Sales Coordinator
- Swarthmore, PA 19081, USA
Our client is seeking a high energy, dynamic, tech-savvy, self-starter to assist the company in its rapid growth through the management of inbound vendor receipts, outgoing sales orders and the communications required to ensure timely delivery of customers’ orders. The process is extremely fast-paced and crucial to the company’s success.
The ideal candidate must have experience as an office manager, admin or sales coordinator. The person will be extremely organized and must possess a smarter-not-harder approach to problem-solving.
Expectations for success:
- Manage all of the company’s incoming purchases by creating purchase orders in QuickBooks and adding to the shared dashboard.
- Manage all of the company’s outgoing sales orders by creating sales orders and invoices in QuickBooks and adding to the shared dashboard.
- Responsible for maintaining Vendor and Customer records in CRM and G-Suite tools.
- Serve as liaison between customers, vendors, Sales team, Accounting team and warehouse to ensure on-time shipments both inbound and outbound.
- Organize and plan both short and long term tasks and assignments using task and Project Management tool.
- Prior experience with QuickBooks or other accounting / ERP package preferred
- Meticulous, and highly organized;
- Technology proficient
- Experience with CRM tools; other ad-hoc reporting
- Experience with Project Management & Task applications
- Excellent customer service and project management skills
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant business experience or AS or BS degree preferred.
Compensation is a salary of $45,000 - $55,000 based on experience levels. This position requires a candidate to report to Swarthmore, Pa and infrequent trips to the Company’s distribution center in Lancaster County Pa.