Environmental Forensic Consultant
- Knoxville, TN, USA
Our client is growing, growing, growing! They are looking for an Environmental Forensic Leader to partner with industrial clients. This role will provide expertise in scientific data collection, information quality management and quality oversight consulting services. This role is client service focused on understanding client needs and delivering value in scientific data quality. Excellent career path. Excellent team of data scientists, hydrologists & geologists to support this role.
Relocation Assistance Provided!
- Provide leadership in design, management, and implementation analytical testing projects and programs
- Obtain, organize, review and synthesize environmental and other testing laboratory data in an organized and concise manner in the context
- Ensure on-time delivery of the highest quality project reports and providing senior technical review to ensure accuracy of report that meets client expectations
- Supervise and mentor technical teams and provide oversight of their interaction with project laboratories and clients with minimal guidance
- Prepare detailed technical and interpretive reports and highly original project documents
- Support business development, including client meetings, scoping, budget development, proposal drafting and coordination, public speaking, and presentations
- B.S. or M.S. degree in an allied science from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years of applicable experience, including the application of GC/MS, GC, ICP, ICP/MS and HPLC data types
- Familiarity with the US EPA methods and other regulatory methods for the preparation and analysis of environmental samples, and quality management standards as they apply to analytical testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to use spreadsheet, database, statistical, computational, graphical and desktop publishing software to effectively conduct analysis and to draft scientific reports
- Exhibit discretion and good judgment, strong project management skills, and keen analytical skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Great Culture and benefits.