HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanic/Installer
- King of Prussia, PA, USA
Currently, our client in NJ is looking for HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanic join their growing team for long term projects in South Jersey and KOP area. The company is a well-established HVAC company believes in providing an environment where the employee’s professional growth is the foundation of the organization.
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace casings.
- Understand the different type of hanging materials and when they apply.
- Ability to order ductwork as needed with the approval of the foreman.
- Interpret blue prints to decide where ducts will go.
- Able to teach apprentices while working with them
- Ability to understand different pressure classes and airflow efficiencies.
- 2-5 years’ experience with installation and/or fabrication of duct systems.
- Commercial or Residential installation experience preferred
- Dependable and punctual.
- Capable of following direction given by the foreman and complete that task without further assistance.
- Must be willing to travel
- Great Benefits and work culture!
- Phone screens within 24 hours of applying!