Clinical Project Manager - Partial Remote
- Bala Cynwyd, PA, USA
Our client offers niche services in the clinical research industry and is known for managing independent expert committees such as Endpoint Adjudication and Data Monitoring. The Project Manager will serve as the bridge between our clients, internal teams and partners in order to manage the operational execution of multiple expert committee and/or clinical trial projects.
- Build relationships with our clients and deliver excellent service while guiding expert committees/clinical trial projects through their life cycle
- Serve as the face of organization as you communicate with your clients to keep them informed about the progress of their project, the plan in place and any challenges you may be facing
- Work with our Business Development/Operations teams to understand each client’s unique needs and collaborate in order to help deliver outstanding service
- Leads assigned projects for the entire project lifecycle
- Develop and maintain project specific timelines, deliverables, risks and provide regular progress updates to manager.
- Lead project kick off calls and be the champion of your project, ensuring all team members are fully up to speed on project specifications, client needs, timelines, and responsibilities
- Engage with your leaders and your peers to address any challenges and facilitate teamwork to resolve any issues
- BA/BS required or equivalent experience
- At least three (3) years of clinical research experience
- At least two (2) years project management experience (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Drug and/or Device Study Development Processes.
- Experience managing all trial components (start-up to database lock), preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communication to a wide variety of audiences, including clients, internal project teams and senior management.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead a technical team and define complex processes in workflows
- Knowledge of FDA, ICH and GCP guidelines as they apply to clinical studies and clinical data management
- Experience managing a budget
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.