Sheet Metal Mechanic/Installer
- Brick, NJ, USA
Currently, our client in NJ is looking for a Sheet Metal Mechanic join their growing team in NJ and PA and surrounding area's.The company is a well-established HVAC company believes in providing an environment where the employee’s professional growth is the foundation of the organization.
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace casings.
- Understand the different type of hanging materials and when they apply.
- Ability to order ductwork as needed with the approval of the foreman.
- Interpret blue prints to decide where ducts will go.
- Able to teach apprentices while working with them
- Ability to understand different pressure classes and airflow efficiencies.
- 0-5 years’ experience with installation and/or fabrication of duct systems.
- Commercial or Residential installation experience preferred
- Dependable and punctual.
- Capable of following direction given by the foreman and complete that task without further assistance.
- Must be willing to travel
- Great Benefits and work culture!
- Phone screens within 24 hours of applying!