Inventory Control Support Technician - Shopfloor
- Malvern, PA 19355, USA
HAVPAK Inc. is a growing global manufacturing and packaging company with Headquarters located in Malvern, PA. HAVPAK specializes in the Medical Device and Consumer Products Business Segments. We are looking to add a Shopfloor Control Support Technician to our team! In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring inventory and production data accuracy within the company ERP through the utilization of visual and MRP related systems. The role will also be responsible for the proficient management of the flow of materials and information between manufacturing and internal/external partners per Havpak’s Operating Strategy.
§ Provide training for proper inventory control processes and use of production reporting systems.
§ Track progress of work orders through the facility to completed orders on time.
§ Manage system discrepancies and monitor data integrity including Masterdata reconciliation with planner.
§ Perform inventory counts and support transactions and transfer activities to maintain accuracy.
§ Monitor and report production performance and metrics results.
§ Monitor and report inventory performance and accuracy.
§ Manage Data Integrity and Production documentation.
§ Communicate directly with Production leadership for the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed.
- Prioritizes, tracks, and reports progress against production orders and schedules.
- Evaluate current resource status, labor, machine usage, and other information required to support the overall planning, scheduling, and costing systems related to shop floor operation.
- Manage activities and the flow of materials inside the plant, including employees, materials, machines, and production time.
- Production and process order scheduling support.
- Perform material availability assessments.
- Identify and assess vulnerabilities and risks due to the shop floor environment, employees, process, and the technologies employed at the shop-floor level. Based on the assessment of these factors, shop floor control initiates measures to keep risk at an acceptable minimum level.
- Efficiently execute, prioritize, and release work orders to the shop floor with real-time status of progress and completion.
- Deliver accurate and up-to-date information on materials consumption and availability, which is essential for reliable inventory planning and costing.
- Effectively execute change management processes to ensure that the proper revision of products, bills of materials, and processes are always in place for production.
§ MRP software experience and functionality knowledge
§ Collaboration skills – must be able to work effectively in a highly diverse, global, multi-functional environment.
§ High Capacity & Self-directed: Able to balance multiple tasks and priorities with thorough follow-through.
§ Able to provide a balanced approach to meeting customer needs, managing complexity and driving standardization of work.
§ Strong analytical skills: Able to understand problems thoroughly and to identify root causes and solutions.
§ Creative problem-solving skills: Able to reapply existing solutions to new business scenarios to enable standardization.
§ Strong Communication & Writing Skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
HAVPAK, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Candidates applying for positions with HAVPAK, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.