Registered Nurse RN - Endoscopy
- Main Street, Mt. Kisco, New York, United States
Great opportunity to work with an established, cutting-edge, work-life balanced organization! We are Patient-First focused. Would you like to be part of a team that works hard, takes pride in their work, and has a collaborative spirit, then please consider applying with us...we look forward to hearing from you...!
We welcome and look forward to your application.
We are an exciting, work-life balanced, patient focused organization in the Westchester and surrounding areas looking to add to our wonderful teams! We hope you consider joining with us as we continue to provide unrivaled healthcare in our shared communities.
We are seeking experienced, compassionate Registered Nurses for our new Endoscopy suite. As the RN, you will be utilizing critical care, urgent care recovery or emergency care experience towards adult and pediatric patients ages 8 years and up. Offering you competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and a weekday schedule allowing for the work life balance our employees appreciate. Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy
• Identify patient care requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Demonstrate basic knowledge of common disease processes and treatments, including pertinent diagnostic/laboratory testing and medical/nursing interventions.
• Perform telephone triage with particular emphasis on assessment, problem or priority identification, and decision-making.
• Prepare patients for the doctor’s examination.
• Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients, families and friends.
• Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and technical ability in medication and treatment administration; administers prescribed medications correctly, with knowledge of proper dosage, route, site, and possible side effects.
• Promote patient\'s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand the condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Maintain continuity of treatment by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing patient treatment needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
• RN license to work in state of New York.
• Maintain CPR/BLS/First Aid/AED certification.
• Two years in a hospital, medical office or other clinical setting experience highly desirable.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Excellent benefits and other incentives provided.